Re: avoiding endless loop in an UPDATE trigger - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Norman J. Clarke
Subject Re: avoiding endless loop in an UPDATE trigger
Date
List pgsql-general
Right. I already figured this out, which is why in my email I said "the
problem with this is..."

If you have any suggestions on how to avoid getting into this kind of loop
without disabling triggers (so that my foreign keys still work) I'd very
much appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks!

Norman