Re: SQL queries from within PL/PERL triggers? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Norman J. Clarke
Subject Re: SQL queries from within PL/PERL triggers?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I've seen this question asked several times in the last few months, but
never answered. Perhaps the answer is obvious to some, but unfortunately
it eludes me! It would be very helpful even to hear someone say "no it's
not possible" just to finally know for sure. So if you have any idea at
all, your reply would be most appreciated!

Regards,

Norm