Re: Change to DatabaseMetaData.java for the jdbc2 driver (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: Change to DatabaseMetaData.java for the jdbc2 driver (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Peter, where are we on this?

Did it some time ago. I've just retrieved the email from my laptop
and checked it against cvs, and it's in there.

Peter

Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/
Java PDF Generator http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf/