Re: port from MSSQLServer to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: port from MSSQLServer to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
A few months ago I posted to either the hackers or interfaces list
instructions on how to get MSSQL7 to talk to PostgreSQL (using the ODBC
driver) and to use the DTS (Data Transform Services) to transfer data
between them.

It should be on the archives or in the docs.

Peter