Re: New config.{sub|guess} - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: New config.{sub|guess}
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Kardos, Dr. Andreas writes:

> Unfortunately these return i386-pc-qnx now and not i386-pc-qnx4. Note there
> is a big difference between QNX2 and QNX4.
>
> If these remain checked in, configure and regress.sh have to be patched
> accordingly.

Okay, done. Apparently they switched from i386-pc-qnx* to i386-qnx-qnx*
and back and now they mangled the versions as well. In any case I don't
see any support for QNX2 in config.guess so we shouldn't need to worry.

Let me know about any more problems regarding this.