Re: ConnecDB() -- couldn't send SSL negotiation packet: - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bhuvan A
Subject Re: ConnecDB() -- couldn't send SSL negotiation packet:
Date
List pgsql-sql
Well, here is the part of my code where i am trying to
connect to database server which uses the perl module 'Pg'.

$db    =   'user=bhuvan dbname=bhuvan host=localhost';
$conn  =  Pg::connectdb($db);
die "Sorry! DATABASE CONNECTION FAILED\n",$conn->errorMessage unless PGRES_CONNECTION_OK eq $conn->status;
print "db connection SUCCESSFUL\n";

Here is again the output:

Sorry! DATABASE CONNECTION FAILED
connectDB() -- couldn't send SSL negotiation packet: errno=9
Bad file descriptor

255 returned

MISC: Sir, why my message is not getting posted in pgsql-sql
mailing list!