Re: [GENERAL] NOTICE: (transaction aborted): queries ignored until END - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Timothy Laswell
Subject Re: [GENERAL] NOTICE: (transaction aborted): queries ignored until END
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Mike, I had the same problem and couldn't figure it out.  I forgot
that since the last time I ran this type of routine I had added some
quotes in.  I forgot to add the routines to handle the single quotes in
the new program.

Tim in Columbia MD