Re: [GENERAL] Mailing Lists - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Mailing Lists
Date
List pgsql-general
I said this before, hope not too annoying.
Is it possible to make the mailing lists downloadable text
files? of course, they need to be splited into several files
for each list. Seems that the time of each version-release is
a reasonable cut. most people will only need the more recent
ones.

The use of online search engine is slower than 'primitive'
vi -- not only because of the search engine itself but also
due to the web server and network.

Is there any commercial interest that conflict with this?