Re: [GENERAL] Date & Time - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Date & Time
Date
List pgsql-general
no, you won't ;-)
further testing indicates that current_stamp like current, instead of
now/now().

also, I remembered (I tried to check the archive, but failed) now() should
not be use in where clause, cos it will hurt performance.

Kai