Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC compliancy question - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC compliancy question
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Mads Pultz wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I've found plenty of mails concerning this question on this mailing-list and
> my conclusion was that the postgresql-6.5 JDBC drivers are (fully) JDBC
> complaint, JDBC 1.2 and 2. Why then does execution of method jdbcCompliant()
> return false? Is my conclusion wrong, is it not fully JDBCx compliant, if
> so what features are missing?

The driver is not compliant yet as we have a lot of MetaData methods to
implement.

I'm working at the moment on getting as many of these done for 7.0 (which
is why I'm quiet on the lists at the moment), but until we get everything
done, we can't set jdbcCompliant() to true.

Peter

--      Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf