problem creating table - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From blackgr
Subject problem creating table
Date
List pgsql-sql
I haven't been able to get following definition for table entity to work. I
keep getting a "parse error at or near position." The definition for table
phone works fine. I can delete the line with the definition for position and
the table is created, but why escapes me at the moment. Any clues appreciated.

Glynn Black    blackgr@alltel.net

CREATE SEQUENCE entity_id_seq;

CREATE TABLE entity (entity_id_number int4 DEFAULT NEXTVAL('entity_id_seq'),name    varchar(60) not null,address1
varchar(60)not null,address2 varchar(60),city varchar(60) not null,state char(2) not null,zip char(10) not
null,descriptionvarchar(60),type int2 not null,position int2 not null,

PRIMARY KEY (entity_id_number));

CREATE SEQUENCE phone_id_seq;

CREATE TABLE phone (phone_id_number int4 DEFAULT NEXTVAL('phone_id_seq'),entity int4 not null,type int2 not
null,phone_numberchar(7) not null,area_code char(3) not null,

PRIMARY KEY (phone_id_number));