Re: View vs. direct Table access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darren Ferguson
Subject Re: View vs. direct Table access
Date
List pgsql-general
I am not to sure about Postgres. I just quoted the SQL standard on views.

Although judging from the ones i use and there relative slow speed i do
not think Postgres caches them in any way

Please Correct me if i am wrong

Thanks

Darren Ferguson