Re: getting currval from a sequence - BUG ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darren Ferguson
Subject Re: getting currval from a sequence - BUG ?
Date
List pgsql-general
You are right with the currval but it is not a bug since you have not
initiated a nextval in the current session yet.

Check the list 3 - 4weeks back there was a nice thread about this and it
should hoepfully provide the answer

Darren