Re: followup on view/rule/delete problem. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pete Leonard
Subject Re: followup on view/rule/delete problem.
Date
List pgsql-general
As a followup -

No, I haven't applied the patch Tom posted yesterday to 7.1.2 - I'm trying
to get one of the admins here to take care of that - but I was curious as
to whether the patch fixed the example below.

    thanks,

    --pete