Re: phpPgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From bmccoy@chapelperilous.net
Subject Re: phpPgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, danyele wrote:

> Brett  and Ron  said to me to rebuild php with the --with-pgsql option
> in the configuration step.
>
> I've already did  what you recommend but  another warning is appearing!
>
> Warning: Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: FATAL 1: SetUserId:
> user 'password=' is not in 'pg_shadow' in lib.inc.php on line 121
> Error - /www/servers/phpPgAdmin/index.php
>
> do u know what is it?

pg_shadow is part of the authentication PostgreSQL uses.  It's looking for
a user called 'password=' which obviously doesn't exist -- perhaps your
connection string is not formed correctly?

Brett W. McCoy
                                              http://www.chapelperilous.net
Space tells matter how to move and matter tells space how to curve.
        -- Wheeler