Re: [SQL] Re: [HACKERS] Proposed Changes to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: [SQL] Re: [HACKERS] Proposed Changes to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
1) free is freedom, not free bear ;-) also, there are some sites
    has oql draft -- like sql draft. sorry, can not remember.
2) good books, like " C++ object databases" (David Jordan) has
    a lot material.
3) a lot of OODBM evaluation copy there. Not totally complied, but
   together with 1 and 2, still can see what is going on.

so, no excuse for not knowing oodbm/oql :-) -- I'm waiting for
trying them on pg .