Re: [SQL] pg_dumpall + psql -e template1 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Sebestyen Zoltan
Subject Re: [SQL] pg_dumpall + psql -e template1
Date
List pgsql-sql
A question: does pg_dumpall save all the information of the database - I
think of grant rights, etc - or shall I restore them manually?

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli@netvisor.hu>    I'm believing that the Holy Spirit is                gonna allow the hand, and
thefoot, and

MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR            the mouth, just to begin to speak, and                                       to
minister,and to heal coordinated by                the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.
                Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!