Re: [HACKERS] Another source of snprintf/vsnprintf code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Todd Graham Lewis
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Another source of snprintf/vsnprintf code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 24 Jan 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> Hmm.  I don't know how bulletproof the snprintf/vsnprintf code we have
> is, but it might be worth comparing what Apache is using to see if
> theirs is better (and if they have a compatible copyright...).

I assume LGPL is license non grata?  glib has a good *printf*
implementation...

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32�49'N,83�36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"Those who write the code make the rules."                -- Jamie Zawinski