Removing user-defined types & functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Aleksey Dashevsky
Subject Removing user-defined types & functions
Date
List pgsql-general
hi!

I was playing with creating my own types and C-functions and have
notised that after one of my own types was removed functions that use it
became unexistent(i can't call them any more) . But still there are
all tuples  in pr_proc  that describes all that functions. So, my question
is: can I (or should I ) remove manually from pg_proc(and may be , some
other places) any mention about functions that haven't been deleted by
" drop function " operator but already unavailable 'cause type they use as
an argument type have been deleted.

Thanks.

Aleksey.