Re: [SQL] 2 Aktions in a Rule - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Howie
Subject Re: [SQL] 2 Aktions in a Rule
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Florian Makesch wrote:

> > I suspect you compiled with a buggy version of yacc or bison.
> > Postgres'
> > grammar is large and complex enough that it tends to expose problems
> > in vendor-supplied yaccs :-(.  Try getting a recent GNU bison (let's
> > see ... I have 1.25 installed here, it's probably not the latest)
> > and rebuilding.
>
> It is a Debian System with bison 1.25-13 installed, I recompield, but no
> change.

looks like you could use refint's check_primary_key() and
check_foreign_key() functions for this.  refint handles the foreign key
constraints for postgres 6.5.x.  its in the contrib/spi/ dir.  im making
extensive use of it in all my dbs.

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
"Just think how much deeper the ocean would be if sponges didn't live there."