connection problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Dusek
Subject connection problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey all,

I just built PostgreSQL 6.4.2 in conjunction with PHP 3.0.6
and Apache 1.3.4.  And, guess what... ??  I cannot connect from
my web browser.

Apache was compled --with-pgsql and PHP was compiled --with-pgsql
and Apache.  I also did the AddModule modules/php3/etc...

Everything built fine and I am able to access php scripts just
fine via apache.  But, I cannot connect to my postgres database.

I am running apache as "webuser" and I've got that user created for
postgresql.  I've also got permissions for webuser in my db.
In fact, I can even run postgres as webuser, from the command line.

I am simply unable to connect via my browser.  ???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob