Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc driver - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter T Mount
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc driver
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Andrea Antibo wrote:

> I'm looking for jdbc driver that run with postgres 6.2.x
> I can use the sun driver or there are specific driver?

I've got an archive of old JDBC drivers on my website.

Go to: http://www.retep.org.uk and select Download, and then PostgreSQL.

> I know they are in postgres 6.3.2 but I need it for 6.2.1

I've got drivers on there for several versions of postgres.

> Second: I can use jolly character % and _  in my query in this version?

If it's inside a query, then it's dependent on the backend, rather than
JDBC - as JDBC simply passes it on.

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk