GRANT/REVOKE problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marin D
Subject GRANT/REVOKE problems
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I cant make grant/revoke work...

An example

test=> \z
| test             |                                       |
test=> REVOKE ALL ON test FROM postgres;
CHANGE
test=> \z

Database    = test
 +------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
 |  Relation        |             Grant/Revoke Permissions               |
 +------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
 | test             | {"=r"}                                             |
test=> \q

[3:32pm]#su postgres
Password:
bash$ psql test
Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
  Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL

   type \? for help on slash commands
   type \q to quit
   type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
 You are currently connected to the database: test

test=> insert into test values ('wow!');
INSERT 276704 1
test=>

Any hints?

BTW the version is 6.2.1p6

Thanx for the attention!

    Marin

          -= Why do we need gates in a world without fences? =-