A couple of LIBPQ questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Tong
Subject A couple of LIBPQ questions
Date
List pgsql-general
(1) PQftype() returns a value of type "Oid", but I haven't been able to
find a list of what those values might be. I noticed in the header files a
value of zero is considered invalid, but that's it. The docs I've found
don't tell me anything other than it an integer code representing the
type. What are the possible values?

(2) I noticed there are some C++ classes in /usr/include/libpq++ which
look similar to code I'm writing for my own education and use. Is there
any documentation which deals with these classes? (I've not seen any thus
far.)

(3) The third paramter to PQsetdb() is pgoptions. I've not found any
description of what these options might be. Where can I find a list of the
options?

Bruce Tong
Systems Programmer
Electronic Vision / FITNE