Symbols defined on Dec Alpha.... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Kirkpatrick
Subject Symbols defined on Dec Alpha....
Date
List pgsql-hackers
    Could some one tell me please what symbols the Dec UNIX compiler
defines on the Alpha? Bascially run src/tools/ccsym of the pgsql source
tree, and send me the output. I need this to sort out the differences
between how to setup defines for Dec Alpha code sections and Linux/Alpha
code sections. Thanks!

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                     |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)    |
|  Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  | rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu  |
|               http://www-ugrad.cs.colorado.edu/~rkirkpat/                |