Re: [HACKERS] v6.3.2 ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter T Mount
Subject Re: [HACKERS] v6.3.2 ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 9 Apr 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> To be released on April 15th...
>
> I've changed the cron job that creates the snapshots to run daily instead
> of weekly...recommend ppl use CVSup instead of ftp, but that's your
> perogative :)
>
> I won't build a v6.3.1-v6.3.2 patch until April 15th itself...
>
> Try it, test it, break it...this will be the final 'version' until v6.4 is
> ready to be released :)

Good. Apart from bug fixes, I'm already working on the 6.4 JDBC driver (as
in new features like mapping java <-> postgresql classes), and I have the
JDBC 2.0 specification to look at yet.

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder