Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/bin/initdb initdb.sh' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter T Mount
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/bin/initdb initdb.sh'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>     Actually, I'm not married to db_* for views...it was a "quick fix"
> to ensure that things still worked.  Whatever we decide on, both Julie and
> Peter, at a minimum, need to know relatively soon.  I know in Julie's
> case, she does do a call to pg_user...I let her know tonight that she
> needs to change it to db_user, for the *current* code...

It's only one or two lines to change (and the queries involved are similar
to those in psql), so as soon as we decide on what the view is to be
called, I'll make the changes.

--
Peter T Mount  petermount@earthling.net or pmount@maidast.demon.co.uk
Main Homepage: http://www.demon.co.uk/finder