Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE Problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From James Hughes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE Problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 1 Feb 1998, Vadim B. Mikheev wrote:

: James Hughes wrote:
: >
: > I am getting the error...
: >
: >         ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed
: >
: >                 ...after creating a database, creating tables - indexes
: > and sequences, inserting data (with perl scripts) into 2 tables (570
: > records in one and 100 records in another), using "vacuum analyze" on
: > the database then trying "\d <tablename>" or "\dS". Running "vacuum"
: > alone is OK.
: >
: > I run the query from psql.c:601 on the psql command line and get the
: > same result.
: >
: > I tried the same sequence with a small test database and only a few
: > records and there were no problems.
: >
: > I am still looking into this and would appreciate any pointers.
:
: Version ?

1-31 cvs tree

: gdb output ?

I'll see if I can narrow it down a bit. Might be larger than the sources
at this point ;)

-James