Re: deleting referenced data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jonathan Bartlett
Subject Re: deleting referenced data
Date
List pgsql-general
PLEASE DONT USE THIS ADVICE WITHOUT TESTING IT:

You might be able to do it by a) setting up foreign key constraints,
setting the record to "on delete restrict", and then simply setting up a
trigger that attempts to delete it after every record delete.  This may
screw up your transaction though, or not work at all.

Jon