Re: datediff is there something like it? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: datediff is there something like it?
Date
List pgsql-sql
This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text, while the remaining parts are likely
unreadablewithout MIME-aware tools.

---559023410-912437380-1106679801=:6363

http://www.pgsql.ru/db/pgsearch/index.html?q=datediff

> Joel Fradkin
>
> Wazagua, Inc.
> 2520 Trailmate Dr
> Sarasota, Florida 34243
> Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305
>
> jfradkin@wazagua.com
> www.wazagua.com
> Powered by Wazagua
> Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
> © 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
> This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
> use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
> all copies of the original message, including attachments.

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83
---559023410-912437380-1106679801=:6363--