Re: pgsql-server/doc TODO - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: pgsql-server/doc TODO
Date
List pgsql-committers
Bruce,

* Improve concurrency in GIST
should be
* Add concurrency in GIST

We hoped to work on this item for 7.3, but life is too complex.
Hope we'll have more time for 7.4

    regards,

        Oleg

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Bruce Momjian - CVS wrote:

> CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql-server
> Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/10/28 15:05:19
>
> Modified files:
>     doc            : TODO
>
> Log message:
>     Update from Neil Conway:
>
>     < * Add floor(float8) and other missing functions
>     > * -Add floor(float8) and other missing functions
>     174c174
>     < * Improve concurrency of hash indexes (Neil Conway)
>     > * Improve concurrency of hash indexes (Neil)
>     277c277
>     <     o Allow array declarations and other data types in PL/PgSQl DECLARE
>     >     o Allow array declarations and other data types in PL/PgSQL DECLARE
>     293c293
>     < * -Have pg_dump use ADD PRIMARY KEY after COPY, for performance (Neil Conway)
>     > * -Have pg_dump use ADD PRIMARY KEY after COPY, for performance (Neil)
>     474c474
>     < * Precompile SQL functions to avoid overhead (Neil Conway)
>     > * Precompile SQL functions to avoid overhead (Neil)
>     549c549
>     < * Neil is Neil Conway <nconway@klamath.dyndns.org>
>     > * Neil is Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>

> http://archives.postgresql.org

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83