Re: user defined data types - help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sathish Vadhiyar
Subject Re: user defined data types - help
Date
List pgsql-general
Because of 2 reaons:

1. My C structure consists of other such fields like 'latency' etc. Here I
have shown 'bandwidth' for the ease of explaining. Having tables for each
such field will lead to large number of tables and hence will soon get
unmanageable.

2. I have a table in which I want to have this structure as one field.

Thanks.