Re: Speed issues with update - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lorenz Bateman
Subject Re: Speed issues with update
Date
List pgsql-general
Yup, a full VACUUM analyze was done on the table. The problem seems to be
that 95% of processor time is spent in the kernal opening and closing the
same table file. This does seem a little strange. Could this be a problem
with the code? I've also tried a full reinstall, but to no avail.

Loz