Re: multiple resource sets - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Rolf Schillinger
Subject Re: multiple resource sets
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave,
Thanks for helping me but this post was kinda runaway. I thought it didn`t
get through at first, forgot about it and tried upgrading the JDBC driver.
After doing this now all of that stuff works. So it was an error in the
JDBC driver :)
bis bald, Rolf