Re: Killing Postmaster - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Poul L. Christiansen
Subject Re: Killing Postmaster
Date
List pgsql-sql
A week? That sounds much too long to me (assuming that you have
PostgresSQL funning on fairly good hardware).

There could be something wrong with at specific table. Try to vacuum a
table one at the time using "vacuum verbose MyTable", and report any error
you may find.

I don't understand the output of a vacuum verbose, but I'm sure other
people on this list do :-)

Poul L. Christiansen