Re: Cold Fusion/ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Poul L. Christiansen
Subject Re: Cold Fusion/ODBC
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm using Postgres and CF and AFAIK the only way to connect to Postgres is
with ODBC.

I wish there was a native interface, like the oracle interface.

Maybe a Cold Fusion CFX (in C++) tag could be made that allow native
Postgres connections?

Poul L. Christiansen