Re: binary data ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Travis Bauer
Subject Re: binary data ...
Date
List pgsql-general
I tried to get something like this working, but couldn't.  It seems like
the lo_import/lo_export used to store information in the database works
with files on the server, so it doesn't help to go through a jdbc
connection.  I'm not sure about storing them in bytes[].  That might work.
Tell me if you figure it out.  I wanted to store graphic images in a
database (logos for the application), but I couldn't get them through the
jdbc connection.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer