getting libperl.so - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Travis Bauer
Subject getting libperl.so
Date
List pgsql-general
I'd like to write some functions in embedded perl.  I have installed
Mandrake from the RPMS recommended on this list a few days ago ( They
worked great, by the way).  I have also downloaded the source so I can
compile plperl.so.  But I can't because appearantly  libperl.so is not
configured properly on my machine.  I'm using Mandrake 7.0, and the only
copy of libperl.so that I can find is in: /usr/lib/apache (thanks to the
mod-perl rpm).

How do I get libperl.so so I can compile plperl?

Thanks,

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer