stream.eof exception (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Alexaki Sofia
Subject stream.eof exception (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello again,

I split the one big  transaction into two transactions and the exceptionwasn't appeared. However I want to store all
datain one transaction.

Is there any parameter that Ishould define in order to be feasible to
have bigger transactions??? Any other idea for the above problem?

Thank you in advance
Sofia Alexaki