Release connections in MODPERL - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From D. Duccini
Subject Release connections in MODPERL
Date
List pgsql-novice
How do we tell Postgresql, in PERL (specifically under modperl) to
shutdown and release the database handler?

basically what's happening is that the system is opening up a new handle
and holding onto it with each hit to the server until we run out of
available database connections

normally in PERL it shuts it down when the perl goes away, but in mod
perl, it doesn't go away

-duck

david@backpack.com            BackPack Software, Inc.        www.backpack.com
+1 651.645.7550 voice       "Life is an Adventure.
+1 651.645.9798 fax            Don't forget your BackPack!"