Re: [GENERAL] System tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [GENERAL] System tables
Date
List pgsql-general
System tables are all tables starting with pg_. They store everything
about your database installation, such as name of the actual databases,
tables, attribute types, rules, indexes, what-have-you. Access statistics
as in "How many times did table x get accessed since then" are not stored
anywhere, at least not where you could make use of it.