Re: [GENERAL] postgres 6.5.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Perez Camarena
Subject Re: [GENERAL] postgres 6.5.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi jeff

I have two paths with the directory /data

[root@servidor data]# pwd
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/postgresql-6.5.1/src/data
[root@servidor data]# ls
CVS          koi-alt.tab   koi-koi.tab   koi-win.tab
charset.conf  koi-iso.tab   koi-mac.tab

and

[root@servidor data]# cd
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/postgresql-6.5.1/src/test/regress/data
[root@servidor data]# ls
CVS        dept.data    onek.data    streets.data
agg.data    desc.data    person.data    stud_emp.data
constrf.data    emp.data    real_city.data    student.data
constro.data    hash.data    rect.data    tenk.data

The table's name is not in any of the directories above, the other tables
I have in my database aren't here either.

I have the next path where postgres keeps its files:

[root@servidor data]# cd /var/lib/pgsql/base/
[root@servidor base]# ls
db_redife     db_redife_bd  redife_1      redife_4
db_redife_1   imp        redife_2      template1
db_redife_2   redife        redife_3      utilidades

[root@servidor base]# cd redife
[root@servidor redife]# ls -l lista_nominal
-rw-------   1 postgres postgres 66977792 Feb 24 05:21 lista_nominal

the name of my DB is redife