Re: XA rollback problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: XA rollback problem
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Niels Beekman wrote:

> All inserts or updates I do using PGXADatasource get rolled back
> silently (no exceptions). I reproduced the problem using a simple test
> table with a single int2-column.

Could you show us the java test code you are using as well?

> As you can see in the driver logging it uses one-phase commit. I think
> the problem is in the part that states *CommandStatus(ROLLBACK)*, the
> driver just proceeds to ending and committing the transaction.

The log alone isn't really enough to see what's going on here, because it
doesn't show the Parse for the S_2 statement.  It is unclear whether the
driver is issuing a commit or a rollback here.

Kris Jurka