Re: SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF no longer supported - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF no longer supported
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Carlos Correia wrote:

> I'm using Connection's setAutocommit() method and not execQuery( "set
> autocommit off" )... note that this only happens in Windows2000, not in
> Linux.

Check your classpath.  I'd bet you've got two versions of the driver in
there.  Try adding this line somewhere in your app.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLDriverVersion.main(null);

It will print where it finds the driver on stdout.

Kris Jurka