Re: Question reminder - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Question reminder
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Nicolas Modrzyk wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I did not see any answer to the following question:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2004-12/msg00001.php

You've shown a java client thread waiting for a response from the
database.  You've haven't shown that this is actually a problem.  You
mention it is part of a stress test, so maybe it's just taking its sweet
time.  Maybe it's blocked by another operation.  I don't think this is a
problem with the JDBC driver and I'm skeptical that it's a problem with
the backend.  Why do you think this is a real problem and not just
waiting?

Kris Jurka