Re: jdk1.5, pgsql8 on WinXP: classpath problems - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: jdk1.5, pgsql8 on WinXP: classpath problems
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Zoltan Bartko wrote:

> My only problem is that even a trivial Hello World app stops saying
> org.postgresql.Driver not found (in particular even a program called jdbc
> tester (jdbctester.sourceforge.net) comes up everytime with this error,
> even with CLASSPATH set as described at jdbc.postgresql.org)

The instructions for setting the CLASSPATH are for a bourne shell, not the
windows command shell.  You want something like:

set CLASSPATH=C:\something\postgresql.jar;C:\other\myapp.jar

If this doesn't work, please include exactly what you've done.

Kris Jurka