Re: deleteRow or updateRow after insertRow - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: deleteRow or updateRow after insertRow
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, jessica xingzc_he wrote:

> it seems that moveToCurrentRow(), first(), last(), etc. work after
> insertRow(). But using absolute() to navigate some row else does not.

This could be a problem solved by this fix, if absolute positions you off
the ResultSet.

date: 2004/06/21 03:11:49;  author: jurka;  state: Exp;  lines: +15 -1
Fix some problems with result sets positioned before the start or
after the end of results.  You could still call a number of methods
on them like getXXX, updateXXX, and updateRow().

I don't recall the details, but you should try build 215 as well as the
lastest build 308.  If either of these still give you problems, please
send us a complete java class which we can run, not just snippets of code.

Kris Jurka