Re: Problem linking Postgresql JDBC driverb and Matlab (Linux) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Problem linking Postgresql JDBC driverb and Matlab (Linux)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Tuan Nguyen wrote:

> I am also wondering why it requires the SSL module (cf below). It
> seems that this function is supported by Java 1.4 only, and my Matlab
> runs on Java 1.3.1. Shall I change the Java version of Matlab (and in
> that case, how can I do it ?).

SSL support is only available in the jdbc2ee and jdbc3 jar files.  If you
are running the 1.3 JDK without the additional enterprise edition jar
files you should be using the plain jdbc2 jar file.

Kris Jurka