Re: [Fwd: Q: database schema from JDBC driver and netbeans.] - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: [Fwd: Q: database schema from JDBC driver and netbeans.]
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
>  Hi,
>
>  I'm using JDBC driver 'postgres74.214.jdbc3.jar' with Sun Java Studio
> Enterprise 6 (based on netbeans 3.42).
>  I'm struggling to create a database schema from a postgres
> table. I can create a database schema from it, but it does not
> have its primary key.
>  If anyone know this issue or has any solution, please kindly share
> with me. I attached the database schema created by netbeans.
>
> The dump data is here. The table 'postalcode' has a primary key.
> However, I could not create a database schema with primary key.

It is not clear what Java/JDBC has to do with your question.  You've shown
part of pg_dump output said something about netbeans.  Are you having
problems importing your dump?  Are you trying to create constraints with
JDBC?  Are you trying to view constraints with DatabaseMetaData?  I have
no idea what you are asking.

Kris Jurka