Re: BUG #1121: JDBC AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.deleteRow() - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: BUG #1121: JDBC AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.deleteRow()
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, PostgreSQL Bugs List wrote:

> Bug reference:      1121
> Logged by:          Bob Messenger

> Small bug (unless my workaround below is what I'm supposed to do), should be
> easy fix.  The deleteRow() function doesn't update the 'current_row'
> variable.  This means that if you call deleteRow() and then call next() to
> fill the rowBuffer with information for the next row you actually skip a
> row.

This has been fixed in both the 7.4 and 7.5 cvs versions.  Sorry for the
delay, I originally thought the problem was more complicated as described
in my response to another complaint of the same issue here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2004-06/msg00055.php

Kris Jurka